Shifting dynamic forces in fish stock fluctuations triggered by age truncation?
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3046–3057, October 2011
How to Cite
ROUYER, T., OTTERSEN, G., DURANT, J. M., HIDALGO, M., HJERMANN, D. Ø., PERSSON, J., STIGE, L. CHR. and STENSETH, N. CHR. (2011), Shifting dynamic forces in fish stock fluctuations triggered by age truncation?. Global Change Biology, 17: 3046–3057. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02443.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2011 10:44AM EST
- Received 6 December 2010 and accepted 22 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!