Changes in soil organic carbon, nitrogen, pH and bulk density with the development of larch (Larix gmelinii) plantations in China
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2657–2676, August 2011
How to Cite
WEN-JIE, W., LING, Q., YUAN-GANG, Z., DONG-XUE, S., JING, A., HONG-YAN, W., GUAN-YU, Z., WEI, S. and XI-QUAN, C. (2011), Changes in soil organic carbon, nitrogen, pH and bulk density with the development of larch (Larix gmelinii) plantations in China. Global Change Biology, 17: 2657–2676. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02447.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2011 06:55AM EST
- Received 17 October 2010; revised version received 5 February 2011 and accepted 19 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!