Unraveling the drivers of intensifying forest disturbance regimes in Europe
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 2842–2852, September 2011
How to Cite
SEIDL, R., SCHELHAAS, M.-J. and LEXER, M. J. (2011), Unraveling the drivers of intensifying forest disturbance regimes in Europe. Global Change Biology, 17: 2842–2852. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02452.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2011 08:54AM EST
- Received 16 January 2011; revised version received 27 March 2011 and accepted 11 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!