The role of interannual, seasonal, and synoptic climate on the carbon isotope ratio of ecosystem respiration at a semiarid woodland
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 2584–2600, August 2011
How to Cite
SHIM, J. H., POWERS, H. H., MEYER, C. W., POCKMAN, W. T. and McDOWELL, N. (2011), The role of interannual, seasonal, and synoptic climate on the carbon isotope ratio of ecosystem respiration at a semiarid woodland. Global Change Biology, 17: 2584–2600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02454.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 APR 2011 10:30AM EST
- Received 25 October 2010; revised version received 11 March 2011 and accepted 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!