Seasonal hysteresis of net ecosystem exchange in response to temperature change: patterns and causes
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3102–3114, October 2011
How to Cite
NIU, S., LUO, Y., FEI, S., MONTAGNANI, L., BOHRER, G., JANSSENS, I. A., GIELEN, B., RAMBAL, S., MOORS, E. and MATTEUCCI, G. (2011), Seasonal hysteresis of net ecosystem exchange in response to temperature change: patterns and causes. Global Change Biology, 17: 3102–3114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02459.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAY 2011 07:45AM EST
- Received 25 February 2011 and accepted 10 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!