Detecting the footprint of changing atmospheric nitrogen deposition loads on acid grasslands in the context of climate change
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3351–3365, November 2011
How to Cite
Gaudnik, C., Corcket, E., Clément, B., Delmas, C. E. L., Gombert-Courvoisier, S., Muller, S., Stevens, C. J. and Alard, D. (2011), Detecting the footprint of changing atmospheric nitrogen deposition loads on acid grasslands in the context of climate change. Global Change Biology, 17: 3351–3365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02463.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUN 2011 09:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- European Science Foundation
- Aquitaine Regional Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!