Early response of the platypus to climate warming
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 3011–3018, October 2011
How to Cite
Klamt, M., Thompson, R. and Davis, J. (2011), Early response of the platypus to climate warming. Global Change Biology, 17: 3011–3018. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02472.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2011 03:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2010
- The National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility (NCCARF) Water Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!