Terrestrial and aquatic responses to climate change and human impact on the southeastern Tibetan Plateau during the past two centuries
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3376–3391, November 2011
How to Cite
Wischnewski, J., Kramer, A., Kong, Z., Mackay, A. W., Simpson, G. L., Mischke, S. and Herzschuh, U. (2011), Terrestrial and aquatic responses to climate change and human impact on the southeastern Tibetan Plateau during the past two centuries. Global Change Biology, 17: 3376–3391. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02474.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUN 2011 03:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- German Research Council (DFG, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft). Grant Number: GRK1364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!