Reduced diurnal temperature range does not change warming impacts on ecosystem carbon balance of Mediterranean grassland mesocosms
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
Published 2011 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3263–3273, November 2011
How to Cite
Phillips, C. L., Gregg, J. W. and Wilson, J. K. (2011), Reduced diurnal temperature range does not change warming impacts on ecosystem carbon balance of Mediterranean grassland mesocosms. Global Change Biology, 17: 3263–3273. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02483.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUN 2011 01:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER64048
- US Department of Energy by Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52-07NA27344
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!