Catastrophic mortality on inshore coral reefs of the Florida Keys due to severe low-temperature stress
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3468–3477, November 2011
How to Cite
Kemp, D. W., Oakley, C. A., Thornhill, D. J., Newcomb, L. A., Schmidt, G. W. and Fitt, W. K. (2011), Catastrophic mortality on inshore coral reefs of the Florida Keys due to severe low-temperature stress. Global Change Biology, 17: 3468–3477. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02487.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF-0137007, NSF-0137007
- Bowdoin College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!