Long-term impacts of agricultural practices and climatic variability on carbon storage in a permanent pasture
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3534–3545, December 2011
How to Cite
Klumpp, K., Tallec, T., Guix, N. and Soussana, J.-F. (2011), Long-term impacts of agricultural practices and climatic variability on carbon storage in a permanent pasture. Global Change Biology, 17: 3534–3545. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02490.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUN 2011 03:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!