Environmental dependence of population dynamics and height growth of a subalpine conifer across its vertical distribution: an approach using high-resolution aerial photographs
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 3431–3438, November 2011
How to Cite
Shimazaki, M., Sasaki, T., Hikosaka, K. and Nakashizuka, T. (2011), Environmental dependence of population dynamics and height growth of a subalpine conifer across its vertical distribution: an approach using high-resolution aerial photographs. Global Change Biology, 17: 3431–3438. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02491.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Tohoku University's Global COE program ‘Ecosystem Adaptability Science for the Future’. Grant Number: D-0904
- Global Environmental Research Fund of Japan's Ministry of the Environment. Grant Numbers: D-0904, J03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!