Primary Research Article
Spatial variability of the plankton trophic interaction in the North Sea: a new feature after the early 1970s
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 106–117, January 2012
How to Cite
Llope, M., Licandro, P., Chan, K.-S. and Stenseth, N. Chr. (2012), Spatial variability of the plankton trophic interaction in the North Sea: a new feature after the early 1970s. Global Change Biology, 18: 106–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02492.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: FP6-2005-Mobility-5, FP7-People-2009-RG
- Marie Curie Intra-European fellowship. Grant Number: FP6-2005-Mobility-5
- Marie Curie European Reintegration Grant. Grant Number: FP7-People-2009-RG
- Royal Society International Travel Grants Scheme
- SAHFOS Associated Researcher program. Grant Number: DMS-0934617
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!