Primary Research Article
Carbon (δ13C) and nitrogen (δ15N) stable isotope composition in plant and soil in Southern Patagonia's native forests
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 311–321, January 2012
How to Cite
Peri, P. L., Ladd, B., Pepper, D. A., Bonser, S. P., Laffan, S. W. and Amelung, W. (2012), Carbon (δ13C) and nitrogen (δ15N) stable isotope composition in plant and soil in Southern Patagonia's native forests. Global Change Biology, 18: 311–321. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02494.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!