Modeling methane emissions from irrigated rice cultivation in China from 1960 to 2050
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3511–3523, December 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Yu, Y., Huang, Y., Li, T. and Wang, P. (2011), Modeling methane emissions from irrigated rice cultivation in China from 1960 to 2050. Global Change Biology, 17: 3511–3523. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02495.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2011 02:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: Grant No. 40675075, 41075107, 41021004
- National Key Basic Research Development Foundation of China. Grant Number: Grant No. 2010CB950603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!