The impact of sea-level rise on Snowy Plovers in Florida: integrating geomorphological, habitat, and metapopulation models
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
Published 2011 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3644–3654, December 2011
How to Cite
Aiello-Lammens, M. E., Chu-Agor, Ma. L., Convertino, M., Fischer, R. A., Linkov, I. and Resit Akçakaya, H. (2011), The impact of sea-level rise on Snowy Plovers in Florida: integrating geomorphological, habitat, and metapopulation models. Global Change Biology, 17: 3644–3654. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02497.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2011 11:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- US DOD SERDP Program. Grant Number: SI-1699
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!