Primary Research Article
An agronomic assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from major cereal crops
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 194–209, January 2012
How to Cite
Linquist, B., van Groenigen, K. J., Adviento-Borbe, M. A., Pittelkow, C. and van Kessel, C. (2012), An agronomic assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from major cereal crops. Global Change Biology, 18: 194–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02502.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!