Primary Research Article
Disentangling direct and indirect effects of water table drawdown on above- and belowground plant litter decomposition: consequences for accumulation of organic matter in boreal peatlands
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 322–335, January 2012
How to Cite
Straková, P., Penttilä, T., Laine, J. and Laiho, R. (2012), Disentangling direct and indirect effects of water table drawdown on above- and belowground plant litter decomposition: consequences for accumulation of organic matter in boreal peatlands. Global Change Biology, 18: 322–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02503.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- Academy of Finland. Grant Number: 104425 and 106197
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!