Primary Research Article
The large Amazonian peatland carbon sink in the subsiding Pastaza-Marañón foreland basin, Peru
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 164–178, January 2012
How to Cite
Lähteenoja, O., Reátegui, Y. R., Räsänen, M., Torres, D. D. C., Oinonen, M. and Page, S. (2012), The large Amazonian peatland carbon sink in the subsiding Pastaza-Marañón foreland basin, Peru. Global Change Biology, 18: 164–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02504.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUL 2011 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- Kone Foundation
- Finnish Concordia Fund
- Oskar Öflund Foundation
- Societas Biologica Fennica Vanamo
- INRENA. Grant Numbers: 85-2008-INRENA-IFFS-DCB, 27 C/C-2008-INRENA-IANP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!