Primary Research Article
Drought effects on damage by forest insects and pathogens: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 267–276, January 2012
How to Cite
Jactel, H., Petit, J., Desprez-Loustau, M.-L., Delzon, S., Piou, D., Battisti, A. and Koricheva, J. (2012), Drought effects on damage by forest insects and pathogens: a meta-analysis. Global Change Biology, 18: 267–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02512.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JUL 2011 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 226299
- Gip ECOFOR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!