S. Pau and E.M. Wolkovich Authors contributed equally to the work.
Predicting phenology by integrating ecology, evolution and climate science
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3633–3643, December 2011
How to Cite
Pau, S., Wolkovich, E. M., Cook, B. I., Davies, T. J., Kraft, N. J. B., Bolmgren, K., Betancourt, J. L. and Cleland, E. E. (2011), Predicting phenology by integrating ecology, evolution and climate science. Global Change Biology, 17: 3633–3643. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02515.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis. Grant Number: Grant #EF-0553768
- USA National Phenology Network and its NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS-0639794, DBI-0905806
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!