Primary Research Article
Effects of soil moisture on the temperature sensitivity of heterotrophic respiration vary seasonally in an old-field climate change experiment
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 336–348, January 2012
How to Cite
Suseela, V., Conant, R. T., Wallenstein, M. D. and Dukes, J. S. (2012), Effects of soil moisture on the temperature sensitivity of heterotrophic respiration vary seasonally in an old-field climate change experiment. Global Change Biology, 18: 336–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02516.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0546670
- U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science (BER)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!