Agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation potential globally, in Europe and in the UK: what have we learnt in the last 20 years?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, P. (2012), Agricultural greenhouse gas mitigation potential globally, in Europe and in the UK: what have we learnt in the last 20 years?. Global Change Biology, 18: 35–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02517.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2011 04:16PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!