Primary Research Articles
Nonlinear impacts of climatic variability on the density-dependent regulation of an insect vector of disease
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 457–468, February 2012
How to Cite
Chaves, L. F., Morrison, A. C., Kitron, U. D. and Scott, T. W. (2012), Nonlinear impacts of climatic variability on the density-dependent regulation of an insect vector of disease. Global Change Biology, 18: 457–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02522.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2011 08:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- Emory University
- Research and Policy for Infectious Dnase Dynamics (RAPIDD)
- Fogarty International Center
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!