Genetic variation in productivity of foundation riparian species at the edge of their distribution: implications for restoration and assisted migration in a warming climate
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3724–3735, December 2011
How to Cite
Grady, K. C., Ferrier, S. M., Kolb, T. E., Hart, S. C., Allan, G. J. and Whitham, T. G. (2011), Genetic variation in productivity of foundation riparian species at the edge of their distribution: implications for restoration and assisted migration in a warming climate. Global Change Biology, 17: 3724–3735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02524.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2011
- Science Foundation of Arizona Fellowship Award
- Bureau of Reclamation. Grant Numbers: CESU-06FC300025, 04FC300039
- NSF FIBR. Grant Number: DEB-0425908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!