Primary Research Article
Residue incorporation depth is a controlling factor of earthworm-induced nitrous oxide emissions
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1141–1151, March 2012
How to Cite
Paul, B. K., Lubbers, I. M. and van Groenigen, J. W. (2012), Residue incorporation depth is a controlling factor of earthworm-induced nitrous oxide emissions. Global Change Biology, 18: 1141–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02525.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research/Earth and Life Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!