Primary Research Articles
CO2-caused change in plant species composition rivals the shift in vegetation between mid-grass and tallgrass prairies
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 700–710, February 2012
How to Cite
Polley, H. W., Jin, V. L. and Fay, P. A. (2012), CO2-caused change in plant species composition rivals the shift in vegetation between mid-grass and tallgrass prairies. Global Change Biology, 18: 700–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02529.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2011 07:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!