Coral reefs modify their seawater carbon chemistry – case study from a barrier reef (Moorea, French Polynesia)
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 3667–3678, December 2011
How to Cite
Kleypas, J. A., Anthony, K. R. N. and Gattuso, J.-P. (2011), Coral reefs modify their seawater carbon chemistry – case study from a barrier reef (Moorea, French Polynesia). Global Change Biology, 17: 3667–3678. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02530.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2011 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!