Primary Research Articles
Fire-induced tree mortality in a neotropical forest: the roles of bark traits, tree size, wood density and fire behavior
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 630–641, February 2012
How to Cite
Brando, P. M., Nepstad, D. C., Balch, J. K., Bolker, B., Christman, M. C., Coe, M. and Putz, F. E. (2012), Fire-induced tree mortality in a neotropical forest: the roles of bark traits, tree size, wood density and fire behavior. Global Change Biology, 18: 630–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02533.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2011 05:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB- 0743703
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation. Grant Number: #1963
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!