Primary Research Articles
Wind as a main driver of the net ecosystem carbon balance of a semiarid Mediterranean steppe in the South East of Spain
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 539–554, February 2012
How to Cite
Rey, A., Belelli-Marchesini, L., Were, A., Serrano-ortiz, P., Etiope, G., Papale, D., Domingo, F. and Pegoraro, E. (2012), Wind as a main driver of the net ecosystem carbon balance of a semiarid Mediterranean steppe in the South East of Spain. Global Change Biology, 18: 539–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02534.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2011 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science, project CARBOARID. Grant Number: CGL2005-00563
- Ministry of Environment. Grant Number: project SUM2006-00018-C02-0
- Regional Andalucian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!