Primary Research Articles
Quantifying the effects of ozone on plant reproductive growth and development
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Published 2011 This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 606–616, February 2012
How to Cite
Leisner, C. P. and Ainsworth, E. A. (2012), Quantifying the effects of ozone on plant reproductive growth and development. Global Change Biology, 18: 606–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02535.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2011 09:22AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!