Primary Research Article
The responses of grassland plants to experimentally simulated climate change depend on land use and region
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 127–137, January 2012
How to Cite
Bütof, A., von Riedmatten, L. R., Dormann, C. F., Scherer-Lorenzen, M., Welk, E. and Bruelheide, H. (2012), The responses of grassland plants to experimentally simulated climate change depend on land use and region. Global Change Biology, 18: 127–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02539.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2011 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- ‘Infrastructure-Biodiversity-Exploratories’. Grant Number: BR 1698/14-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!