Hamish S. Greig and Pavel Kratina contributed equally to this work.
Primary Research Articles
Warming, eutrophication, and predator loss amplify subsidies between aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 504–514, February 2012
How to Cite
Greig, H. S., Kratina, P., Thompson, P. L., Palen, W. J., Richardson, J. S. and Shurin, J. B. (2012), Warming, eutrophication, and predator loss amplify subsidies between aquatic and terrestrial ecosystems. Global Change Biology, 18: 504–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02540.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2011 06:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- New Zealand Foundation for Research, Science & Technology. Grant Number: UBX0901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!