Primary Research Articles
Who likes it hot? A global analysis of the climatic, ecological, and evolutionary determinants of warming tolerance in ants
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 448–456, February 2012
How to Cite
Diamond, S. E., Sorger, D. M., Hulcr, J., Pelini, S. L., Toro, I. D., Hirsch, C., Oberg, E. and Dunn, R. R. (2012), Who likes it hot? A global analysis of the climatic, ecological, and evolutionary determinants of warming tolerance in ants. Global Change Biology, 18: 448–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02542.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 09:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2011
- DOE-PER. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER64510
- SE Climate Science Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!