Effects of biotic disturbances on forest carbon cycling in the United States and Canada
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 7–34, January 2012
How to Cite
Hicke, J. A., Allen, C. D., Desai, A. R., Dietze, M. C., Hall, R. J., (Ted) Hogg, E. H., Kashian, D. M., Moore, D., Raffa, K. F., Sturrock, R. N. and Vogelmann, J. (2012), Effects of biotic disturbances on forest carbon cycling in the United States and Canada. Global Change Biology, 18: 7–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02543.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 09:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- USGS Western Mountain Initiative
- USFS Western Wildland Environmental Threat Assessment Center
- National Institute for Climate Change Research
- Idaho NSF EPSCoR
- NSF DEB. Grant Number: 0816541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!