The Dual Arrhenius and Michaelis–Menten kinetics model for decomposition of soil organic matter at hourly to seasonal time scales
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 371–384, January 2012
How to Cite
Davidson, E. A., Samanta, S., Caramori, S. S. and Savage, K. (2012), The Dual Arrhenius and Michaelis–Menten kinetics model for decomposition of soil organic matter at hourly to seasonal time scales. Global Change Biology, 18: 371–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02546.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 09:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2011
- Northeastern Regional Center of the National Institute for Climatic Change Research. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!