Deciphering the oxygen isotope composition of nitrous oxide produced by nitrification
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 356–370, January 2012
How to Cite
Snider, D. M., Venkiteswaran, J. J., Schiff, S. L. and Spoelstra, J. (2012), Deciphering the oxygen isotope composition of nitrous oxide produced by nitrification. Global Change Biology, 18: 356–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02547.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2011 09:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!