Primary Research Article
Summer warming accelerates sub-arctic peatland nitrogen cycling without changing enzyme pools or microbial community structure
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 138–150, January 2012
How to Cite
T. Weedon, J., A. Kowalchuk, G., Aerts, R., van Hal, J., van Logtestijn, R., Taş, N., F. M. Röling, W. and M. van Bodegom, P. (2012), Summer warming accelerates sub-arctic peatland nitrogen cycling without changing enzyme pools or microbial community structure. Global Change Biology, 18: 138–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02548.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 05:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) . Grant Number: 816.01.012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!