Primary Research Articles
Complex terrain leads to bidirectional responses of soil respiration to inter-annual water availability
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 749–756, February 2012
How to Cite
Riveros-Iregui, D. A., McGlynn, B. L., Emanuel, R. E. and Epstein, H. E. (2012), Complex terrain leads to bidirectional responses of soil respiration to inter-annual water availability. Global Change Biology, 18: 749–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02556.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR-0404130, DEB-0807272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!