Primary Research Articles
Increased nitrate availability in the soil of a mixed mature temperate forest subjected to elevated CO2 concentration (canopy FACE)
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 757–768, February 2012
How to Cite
Schleppi, P., Bucher-Wallin, I., Hagedorn, F. and Körner, C. (2012), Increased nitrate availability in the soil of a mixed mature temperate forest subjected to elevated CO2 concentration (canopy FACE). Global Change Biology, 18: 757–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02559.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 11:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- Swiss National Foundation for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 31-67775.02, 3100-059769.99, 3100-067775.02, 3100AO-111914/1
- Federal Office of the Environment
- State Secretariat for Education and Research. Grant Number: C00.0061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!