Primary Research Articles
Terrestrial biosphere models need better representation of vegetation phenology: results from the North American Carbon Program Site Synthesis
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 566–584, February 2012
How to Cite
Richardson, A. D., Anderson, R. S., Arain, M. A., Barr, A. G., Bohrer, G., Chen, G., Chen, J. M., Ciais, P., Davis, K. J., Desai, A. R., Dietze, M. C., Dragoni, D., Garrity, S. R., Gough, C. M., Grant, R., Hollinger, D. Y., Margolis, H. A., McCaughey, H., Migliavacca, M., Monson, R. K., Munger, J. W., Poulter, B., Raczka, B. M., Ricciuto, D. M., Sahoo, A. K., Schaefer, K., Tian, H., Vargas, R., Verbeeck, H., Xiao, J. and Xue, Y. (2012), Terrestrial biosphere models need better representation of vegetation phenology: results from the North American Carbon Program Site Synthesis. Global Change Biology, 18: 566–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02562.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 12:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Office of Science (BER), US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AI02-07ER64355
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-1065029
- Midwestern Regional Center of the National Institute for Global Environmental Change. Grant Number: DE-FC03-90ER61010
- USDA Northern Research Station Joint Venture agreement. Grant Number: 09-JV-11242306-105
- Wisconsin Focus on Energy
- Office of Science (BER), US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64371
- Midwestern Regional Center of the National Institute for Global Environmental Change. Grant Number: DE-FC02-06ER64158
- NOAA Award. Grant Number: NA07OAR431011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!