Primary Research Articles
Environmental factors controlling temporal and spatial variability in the soil-atmosphere exchange of CO2, CH4 and N2O from an Australian subtropical rainforest
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 726–738, February 2012
How to Cite
Rowlings, D. W., Grace, P. R., Kiese, R. and Weier, K. L. (2012), Environmental factors controlling temporal and spatial variability in the soil-atmosphere exchange of CO2, CH4 and N2O from an Australian subtropical rainforest. Global Change Biology, 18: 726–738. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02563.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP0559791
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!