Primary Research Article
Climate change and spotted owls: potentially contrasting responses in the Southwestern United States
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 865–880, March 2012
How to Cite
Peery, M. Z., Gutiérrez, R. J., Kirby, R., LeDee, O. E. and LaHaye, W. (2012), Climate change and spotted owls: potentially contrasting responses in the Southwestern United States. Global Change Biology, 18: 865–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02564.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2011 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!