Primary Research Article
Arctic warming on two continents has consistent negative effects on lichen diversity and mixed effects on bryophyte diversity
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1096–1107, March 2012
How to Cite
Lang, S. I., Cornelissen, J. H. C., Shaver, G. R., Ahrens, M., Callaghan, T. V., Molau, U., Ter Braak, C. J. F., Hölzer, A. and Aerts, R. (2012), Arctic warming on two continents has consistent negative effects on lichen diversity and mixed effects on bryophyte diversity. Global Change Biology, 18: 1096–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02570.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 01:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: ALW- 852.00.070, 0423385 and OPP-0807639
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ALW- 852.00.070, 0423385 and OPP-0807639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!