Primary Research Article
Changing growth response to wildfire in old-growth ponderosa pine trees in montane forests of north central Idaho
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1117–1126, March 2012
How to Cite
Keeling, E. G. and Sala, A. (2012), Changing growth response to wildfire in old-growth ponderosa pine trees in montane forests of north central Idaho. Global Change Biology, 18: 1117–1126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02574.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2011
- National Research Initiative. Grant Number: 2002-35107-12267
- USDA Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service
- USDA Leopold Wilderness Research Institute. Grant Number: ALWRI-4901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!