Primary Research Article
The effects of land use and climate change on the carbon cycle of Europe over the past 500 years
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 902–914, March 2012
How to Cite
Kaplan, J. O., Krumhardt, K. M. and Zimmermann, N. E. (2012), The effects of land use and climate change on the carbon cycle of Europe over the past 500 years. Global Change Biology, 18: 902–914. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02580.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2011 09:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PP0022_119049
- FIRB project CASTANEA. Grant Number: RBID08LNFJ
- EU MILLENNIUM IP. Grant Number: GOCE-017008
- CCES project MAIOLICA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!