Primary Research Article
Paleoreconstruction of estuarine sediments reveal human-induced weakening of coastal carbon sinks
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 891–901, March 2012
How to Cite
Macreadie, P. I., Allen, K., Kelaher, B. P., Ralph, P. J. and Skilbeck, C. G. (2012), Paleoreconstruction of estuarine sediments reveal human-induced weakening of coastal carbon sinks. Global Change Biology, 18: 891–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02582.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 OCT 2011 01:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2011
- Banksia Foundation Brian Robinson Fellowship and a American Australian Association Dow Chemical Company Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!