Primary Research Article
High nitrogen deposition alters the decomposition of bog plant litter and reduces carbon accumulation
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1163–1172, March 2012
How to Cite
Bragazza, L., Buttler, A., Habermacher, J., Brancaleoni, L., Gerdol, R., Fritze, H., Hanajík, P., Laiho, R. and Johnson, D. (2012), High nitrogen deposition alters the decomposition of bog plant litter and reduces carbon accumulation. Global Change Biology, 18: 1163–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02585.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2011 06:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 205321-129981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!