Primary Research Article
Large drought-induced aboveground live biomass losses in southern Rocky Mountain aspen forests
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1016–1027, March 2012
How to Cite
Huang, C.-Y. and Anderegg, W. R. L. (2012), Large drought-induced aboveground live biomass losses in southern Rocky Mountain aspen forests. Global Change Biology, 18: 1016–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02592.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-2221-E-006-216
- National Taiwan University
- Bill Lane Center for the American West
- Morrison Institute of Population and Resource Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa Northern California Association
- Stanford Biology SCORE Program
- Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!