Primary Research Article
Large drought-induced aboveground live biomass losses in southern Rocky Mountain aspen forests
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Change Biology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 1016–1027, March 2012
How to Cite
Huang, C.-Y. and Anderegg, W. R. L. (2012), Large drought-induced aboveground live biomass losses in southern Rocky Mountain aspen forests. Global Change Biology, 18: 1016–1027. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2486.2011.02592.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2011 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-2221-E-006-216
- National Taiwan University
- Bill Lane Center for the American West
- Morrison Institute of Population and Resource Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa Northern California Association
- Stanford Biology SCORE Program
- Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!